Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream

Where To Find Free Movies OnlineHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001). Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) (Harry Potter 1) in the United States released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) is the film adaptation of the first Harry Potter book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. The film appeared in 2001.

An employee of Warner Bros.. bought the film rights to the book for a relatively low price even before the books were a great success. The film was made at Leavesden Film Studios. The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh (which was split into two parts) have already been successfully filmed.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone revenue were around 976 million dollars worldwide and making it the fourth most successful film ever made, after Titanic, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and Pirates of the Caribbean 2. The film was nominated for three Oscars, for Best Costumes, Best Music and Best Set-dressing.

Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.

Want to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone full movie (Harry Potter 1) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 2001 movie.

Labels: , ,

55 Responses to " Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream "

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! Loved it!

  2. Anonymous says:

    None of the movies will work on my ipad for a reason the play button has a cross through it I'm confused help?

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thank u .. I enjoyed watching it on my ipad and it was jus great .. Please keep adding more movies :D this website is very beneficial and. I will surely tell it to all my frnds who really need help with that ;) thank u <3

  4. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments and I am really glad to hear that stream works fine.

    Anon (2nd comment), keep refreshing till you get it to work. It works fine here on my iPad and I use safari browser.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Can I turn off the subtitle? Thanks! :)

  6. Anonymous says:

    Please put kick ass 2 I will do any thing copy if you agree

  7. Anonymous says:

    Take the subtitles off please? So annoying.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Nothing works!!!!!! This site sucks

  9. Anonymous says:

    Please take off the subtitles but otherwise I love this site thnxs for making the site:)

  10. Anonymous says:

    I noticed that some of the parts were missing mostly in the beginning

  11. Anonymous says:

    Enjoyed it a lot!!!!!:*)

  12. Anonymous says:

    I can't get it to work

  13. I cant play it too on my iPod touch 5
    its says Timed out"

  14. Anonymous says:

    I love all the movies thank you

  15. Anonymous says:

    it takes a lot of time

  16. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt wrk bldy hel

  17. Anonymous says:

    thx a lot

  18. Anonymous says:

    It started but after fucking slow buffering it stopped at 1:16:16 and when I restarted it it didn't start fuck off

  19. Anonymous says:

    thank you :)

  20. Anonymous says:

    It works perfectly fine, thanks! Please take on more movies:)

  21. Doesn't work. Please fix this :(

  22. Anonymous says:

    was great

  23. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much
    pls give more movies
    I enjoyed it

  24. Anonymous says:

    Theres something about this movie that isnt right, theres so many scenes that arent in this movie.. Why is that? Like the one harry 'burned' snape in potions class

  25. Anonymous says:

    Thx a lot it's great

  26. Anonymous says:

    could do without the spanish captions

  27. Anonymous says:

    I didn't think it would work but it does!

  28. Anonymous says:

    works amazing. a bit pixely at a few parts though.

  29. Anonymous says:

    can you translate it in arabic please !

  30. The movie stops and says video cannot be played.

  31. Rachel says:

    What language are the subtitles in? BTW I loved the movie!

  32. Anonymous says:

    For some reason it will not turn on on my samsung galaxy ace 2 it will not let me play

    I just read the book and am desparate to waych the film

  33. Anonymous says:

    It wouldn't let me watch the full movie. It won't let me skip past the part where it stopped either. and the subtitles are a bit annoying.

  34. Anonymous says:

    Its not going :(

  35. Anonymous says:

    taking too much time!!!!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Works perfectly for me ! I just started reading the books (never too late,eh?) & I never watched the movies in order or all the way through. Thank you so so much :) ! I watch them all the time now

  37. Anonymous says:

    not working on my laptop just loading all the time

  38. Anonymous says:

    Its great, but when i was by the scene with the trol, he quit and beggin by anorther scene! What can i do?

  39. Anonymous says:

    It worked perfectly for me

  40. Anonymous says:

    Works for me you have to wait at least 10 minutes for streaming to complete and then the movie will begin to play

  41. Movie works great and for the people complain about the subtitles you are watching it for free and the person that created this site is doing an awesome job so why complain about it j/s :-)

  42. Anonymous says:

    Good but, loads long.

  43. Anonymous says:

    Works just great.... I am NOT impressed with movie.... They got A LOT of details wrong. Also, how come it has forin subtitles?

  44. Anonymous says:

    Takes a lifetime to load :(

  45. i Very Thanks its tru

  46. Anonymous says:

    how do I get rid of subtitles?

  47. Anonymous says:

    I cried

  48. Anonymous says:

    great

  49. Anonymous says:

    subtitles would be better as optional x

  50. Super awesome site!!! But can you upload the captain America movies and thor movies too? thanks so much!!!

  51. Anonymous says:

    enjoyed watching it...thanks a lot

  52. Anonymous says:

    the video stopped about 55:00 mins into the movie. otherwise i love the site. i have almost watched every one of your movies you have put up in the Disney sections...

Leave A Comment: